Wednesday 17 February 2010

Portofolio

I. UBTI



I made this project when I was on college. This project has made to fulfill the assignment of practical trainee course. The client of this assignment is the information technology unit which called UBTI of the biggest electricity company in my country. The client want us (I made it by two people) to made a Content Management System (CMS), so they can easily update their website content. This is the snapshot some page of my first project to fulfill the assignment.


 




The banner made by flash and adobe photoshop, I made it by my self. You can see the flash banner here.


PJB image made by flash too, you can see it here.


 





II.Academic Information System


This project is my first professional project, which mean I have paid to finish this project. This project is about academic information system used in school, such as master of students, master of teacher, inventory, money management, student and teacher attendance, report, and soon. I use extjs, php and mysql to finish it. Below is the snapshot some of the page.




 

III.Just For Fun


I made this web is just for fun. This website is kind of my personal expression and still developed. You can see it in www.beve.my-php.net.











Custom Search


No comments: